Perforated Ceiling Diffuser
Model: AV-PD Perforated Ceiling Diffuser
Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profiles with 30 mm flange width as standard. 12, 20, 24 mm flange widths are optional.
Perforated panel: 0.8 mm thick galvanized perforated steel sheet.
- The frame is fabricated from high quality extruded aluminium profiles with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Perforated panel is fixed to the frame by screws. The panel can be removed easily by loosening the screws.
- Different types of internal cores can be fixed inside the perforated panel as an option. The core is fixed to the frame with aluminium pins loaded with steel springs. The core can be easily removable and interchangeable to allow for maximum flexibility in installation and maintenance.
- For supply air diffusers, the perforated sheet is slightly lowered below the center line. This arrangement provides improved horizontal airflow.
- Perforated Ceiling Diffusers can be manufactured for horizontal 1-way, 2-way, 3-way and 4-way throw applications.
DAMPER (Model: AV-PCD-D)
- The damper is fixed rigidly to the frame by aluminum rivets. Fixing by spring clips is optional.
- Damper blades are separated from its frame by nylon bushes.
- Opposed blade damper is screw operated from the face opening of the diffuser after removing the internal core. Lever operated damper as option.
- The foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as the option to avoid air leakage.