PRIME Manufactures Weather Louvers, which are designed for both intake and exhaust air applications. The louvers have been designed to ensure that the basic parameters of minimum pressure loss, low self-generated aerodynamic noise, and minimal water ingress are satisfied and also construction includes aesthetical appearance when viewed from outside.
- All models of Weather Louvers are available in Aluminum* G.I. - galvanized sheet steel, coating to z-22 or Z-27 to the standards JIS 3302 or BS 2989, stainless steel to 304 2B, 316L in finish construction, according to the design conditions.
- The respective suffix will indicate the type of material construction.
- A* - Aluminum, G - Galvanized steel sheet, S - Stainless steel.
- AEROVAC louvers construction confirms to ADC 1062 standard and DW 142 class C.
- AEROVAC louvers offer an effective barrier to weather and moderate pressure drops are maintained even in variable weather conditions.
- AEROVAC louvers are strong and rigid in construction and are suitable for both industrial and commercial applications.
- The weather louvers feature an extruded profiled blade, which acts as a rain lip and takes the rainwater to outside.
- This feature reduces the risk of flooding and water pouring down the face of the louver assembly. Once installed the individual blades cannot be removed thereby giving excellent security properties to the louver assembly.
- AEROVAC louvers are available without or with Bird screen or Flyscreen, Filters and Dampers are optional.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies