Pressure Dependent Variable Air Volume Unit Model: AV-200 :
Pressure Dependent Type VAVs combine the advantages of proven air handling concepts to give complete zoning flexibility at lower cost from a single zone source. These VAVs complement by providing excellent temperature control and central air distribution with unlimited zoning, combined with common By-passing with VZD - Variable Zone Damper The added advantage of multi-zone systems are by supplying centralized air distribution form unwanted zones to demand related zones. Easy and simple to install, can be used with packaged /ducted / Air handling units in any buildings or offices and can be easily modified or relocated as interior requirements.
AV-200 series are pressure dependent type VAVs which are designed to achieve Variable Air Volume delivery of conditioned air to a room through a single duct. Variable Air Volume is achieved by directing a required volume of conditioned air in direct response to temperature control signals from the Modulating* / On/Off room thermostat.
The actual air quantities are determined by designing air quantity settings and space cooling settings.
- Casing 0.9/1.0 mm ( 20 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Blade: 1.2mm (18 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Round Shaft Bar of 12mm Galvanized Steel.
- Internal Acoustic Insulation of 12mm thick, 24kg/m3 acoustic liners made of fiberglass with Black tissue-facing.
- All VAV's are mechanically sealed and gasketed for airtight construction.
- Modulating Type of Actuators, with 24Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital Thermostat as a standard supply.
- On/Off Type of controls, DDC, BMS & Bacnet will be supplied upon clients request and optional.
- All Variable Air Volume are internally lined, sealed and manufactured as per international standards and confirmed to NFPA 90 A and UL 181 standards for erosion.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies