The compact design simplifies the building layout process for virtually any application. The eficient and reliable AV-300 Series unit is available with analog or direct digital control options.
In variable volume pressure independent applications, the AV-300 Series unit compensates for system pressure, while adjusting the airflow in response to room thermostat demand. When used in a constant volume application, the AV-400 can maintain a set flow requirement, compensating for fluctuations in system pressure.
Interior zones are typically controlled by an AV-300/400 Series with a cooling-only control package; exterior zones are often controlled by an AV-300/400 Series with electric reheat coils and a reheat control package.
Depending on the layout of the duct work, it is sometimes more practical to specify the AV-300/400 Series with a single, factory-installed round discharge or with multiple round outlets.
With prime Retrofitt VAV terminals in place, building owners can make use of a variety of fan volume control options.
A major concern when retro?tting is downtime. Since the AV-330/430 terminal unit is compact and can be installed through the ceiling grid, installation costs and downtime are reduced.
2. Suitable for low, medium, or high pressure application with the ability to operate throughout a wide range of HVAC systems.
3. Airflow capacities ranging from 40 to 3660 CFM to provide airflow control for most commercial applications.
4. Differential Pressure Grid made of Aluminium is fixed at the Inlet Side of VAV.
5. Modulating Type of Actuators, with 24Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital Thermostat as a standard supply.
6. Round inlet and outlet sizes ranging from 100mm (4") to 400mm (16") diameter; slightly undersized to fit standard spiral and flex duct.
7. Cast position indicator on damper shaft for easy monitoring of damper position.
8. Bearings are self-lubricating; unaffected by temperature and humidity.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies