2. End flanges are made of roll formed galvanized sheet steel angles as standards, mild steel angles with red oxide or zinc coated are used for larger units. 3. The Acoustic material is of an organic, incombustible, has a class 1 fire rating to UL procedures 723, and non-hygroscopic mineral fiber, which are retained by means of galvanized perforated sheet metal.
4. Attenuator splitters are of vermin proof, rot- proof non-combustiblematerial (when tested to UL procedure 723).
5. The acoustic media in the baffles or splitters is protected by galvanized perforated sheet metal or galvanized wire mesh (heavy duty diamond mesh) and are fabricated separately prior to assembly in to main casing.
6. The attenuators are designed in accordance with ASHRAE High Pressure Rectangular Duct Work, silencing for air distribution systems. The insertion and generated noise levels for each octave band and the pressure loss of the silencer are calculated through computer aided software and submitted prior to supply.
7. Inorganic mineral glass fiber meeting NFPA 90A, UL 723, and ASTM E84 of sufficient density and packed under at least 5% compression to eliminate voids and to obtain cataloged ratings. 8. All Attenuators are designed and developed with the most up to date calibration instruments and able to conduct acoustic and aerodynamic testing and commissioning at sites as per the given conditions and in accordance with ASHRAE standards at an additional cost.
9. All Sound Attenuators shall not leak or fail structurally when subjected to a different air pressure of 8i.w.g inside to outside of casing.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies