Model Name: AV-UAG
- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard. 24 mm flange width as optional.
- Blades: Aerofoil blades from aluminium profiles.
- Blade spacing: 20 mm as standard.
- Damper frame and blades: High quality extruded aluminium profiles with natural aluminium
- Finish: Black matte finish as an option.
- This grille is specifically designed for direct mounting on rigid round duct, with a curved face.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Grilles have two sets of parallel aerofoil blades with one set mounted horizontally on the front and another set vertically at the rear.
- The frame is separated from the aerofoil deflection blades by nylon bushings. This method of assembly ensures quiet, smooth and rattle free operation.
- Deflection blades can be adjusted manually and individually, to provide air deflection in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Grilles are rigidly fixed with opposed blade damper with grippers. Damper blade is screw operated from the face opening.
- The foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as an option to avoid air leakage.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour codes.
- The flexibility of finishing is available as an option.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies