VCD | Rectangular - Aero Foil blade construction
Volume Control Damper:
Aerovac rectangular Volume Control Dampers (VCD) with single skin & double skin aerofoil blades are widely used for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Unique construction and manufacturing technique coupled with superior design make the series AV 11 & series AV 22 damper quiet & reliable giving conditioned controlled air volume to various zones.
- The frame is constructed from galvanized steel sheet.(Also available in aluminium& stainless steel construction)
- Blades are coupled by external concealed linkage / Gear Drive, which can be provided in either opposed or parallel blade operation, Blades can be provided with either single skin or double skin based on the requirement.
- Linkage rods are coupled with hand locking quadrant frame in an "open & closed" marking. Hand locking quadrant frame is marked to show the exact position of the damper.
- The structure is available with flange edge and supplied undrilled as standard.
- Designed for HVAC systems.
Rectangular - Aero Foil blade construction:
AEROVAC High-Performance Control Dampers combine the performance of a Galvanized steel airfoil blade with the rugged durability of a steel frame. They offer unsurpassed Class 1 leakage and pressure drop characteristics for superior performance that meets the International Energy Conservation Code maximum leakage criteria for building envelope dampers. Leakage rating is maintained with airflow in either direction, permitting right or left-hand drive installation. Suitable for use in high velocity, medium pressure commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
Standard features include heavy-duty Galvanized airfoil blades that combine superior rigidity and deflection resistance with the low-pressure drop, a 16 ga. (1.6) galvanized steel hat channel frame with die-formed corner gussets for superior structural strength, a no-maintenance concealed linkage enclosed in the side frame out of the air stream for reduced pressure drop. A comprehensive selection of options are available to meet specific installation requirements and a variety of electric or pneumatic actuators are available for factory or field mounting.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies