VCD | Rectangular - Single Skin Blade Construction
Volume Control Damper:
Aerovac rectangular Volume Control Dampers (VCD) with single skin & double skin aerofoil blades are widely used for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Unique construction and manufacturing technique coupled with superior design make the series AV 11 & series AV 22 damper quiet & reliable giving conditioned controlled air volume to various zones.
- The frame is constructed from galvanized steel sheet.(Also available in aluminium& stainless steel construction)
- Blades are coupled by external concealed linkage / Gear Drive, which can be provided in either opposed or parallel blade operation, Blades can be provided with either single skin or double skin based on the requirement.
- Linkage rods are coupled with hand locking quadrant frame in an "open & closed" marking. Hand locking quadrant frame is marked to show the exact position of a damper.
- The structure is available with flange edge and supplied undrilled as standard.
- Designed for HVAC systems.
Rectangular - Single Skin Blade Construction:
AEROVAC low leakage Volume control dampers are the most popular choice for use in low to medium velocity and pressure commercial HVAC systems. They are low cost, high-quality dampers that meet the frequently specified leakage criteria of less than 8cfm per sq. ft. at 4" w.g. (148 M3/hr/M2).
Design features include durable steel construction, a sturdy 20-16 ga. galvanized steel hat channel frame with die-formed corner gussets providing superior structural strength equivalent to 13 ga. (2.4 mm) channel type frames, an interlocking vee groove blade design that maximizes strength and optimizes airflow, double bolted/riveted no slip blade axle connections with Brass /Nylon bearings, Silicon extruded blade seals and a no-maintenance concealed linkage located within the side frame out of the air stream for reduced pressure drop, air turbulence and noise. A variety of electric or pneumatic actuators are available for factory or field mounting along with a comprehensive selection of options to meet specific installation requirements and applications.
© 2018 Prime Air Conditioning industries L.L.C. All rights reserved | Design by Revosmart Technologies