- BaffIe Filters are designed to prevent flames from penetrating through the filter into the duct work. Two layers of equally spaced baffIes create an
air fIow, which gives unsurpassed performance in efficient grease removal.
- Smooth baffIe surfaces cause a continuous run-off, allowing grease to be safely deposited in collection troughs.
- BaffIe filters works very differently from the Mesh Style filter, the filter works by forcing the Grease laden air to change the direction and velocity
it passes through the filter, rather than collecting the grease within the filter medium.
- The Grease droplets are unable to change the direction as quickly, it become separated from the air and deposited on the baffIe blades and
drained into drip trays.
- BaffIe Filters are manufactured using Stainless Steel and unlike other baffIe filters on market, this has aerodynamically profiled baffIed blades.
- Handles are fitted on the shortest sides as a standard, with drain holes in top and bottom leading edge, the filters can be fitted in eitherways.
- Efficient grease removal by baffIe type
This ensures maximum air fIow and grease retention with minimum pressure loss.
- Heat, Flame & Grease proof
- Aesthetic appearence
- Premium corrosive resistance
- High working temperature
- Cost effective in the long term
- More durable
- Kitchen Extract Ducts