- Composed of frame and horizontal blade assembly, manufactured from high-quality extruded aluminium profiles with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Blades are fixed rigidly to the main frame by rivets.
- Blades are set at an angle of 45⁰ to the horizontal with 40 mm spacing.
- Total structure is weatherproofed and blades are inclined downwards to protect against rainwater.
- Structure provides around 40% effective pressure area.
Standard Construction Details
Frame : High quality extruded aluminium profiles.
Flange : 30mm
Blades : High quality extruded aluminium profiles
Blade pitch: 40 mm.
Optional wire mesh: Aluminium or Stainless Steel