Skip to content
- Grease Filters are used in Kitchen extract systems to arrest grease from the extract air.
- The Filter consist of a rigid Stainless-Steel frame, with a pleated Stainless Steel wire mesh media, which is graded for maximum grease retention.
- Grease is collected in the wire mesh media and needs to be cleaned once in a week based on the cooking load.
- Filters can be customized to any sizes based on the requirement.
- Handles are fitted on the shortest sides as a standard, with drain holes in top and bottom leading edge, the filters can be fitted in either way.
- Grease air filters effectively eliminate or greatly reduce great build up in duct work and on fans in the kitchen extract system.
- Grease is collected in the wire mesh media and with regylar cleaning – at least once a week will last many years.
- Can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Low air resistance
- Long service life
- Suitable for most hoods.
- Kitchen Extract Ducts