Grilles & Registers are the most desirable air outlets for the side wall locations. Since they are available with both horizontal and vertical adjustable blades, minor air motion problems can be simply corrected by adjusting the vanes. They are distinguished by their high construction quality, low-pressure drops and contained sound levels. Blades can be singularly oriented.
Model Name: AV-RHS
Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile
Blades: Aerofoil blades from aluminium profiles.
Blade spacing: 0.79″ (20mm)
Damper frame and blades: High quality extruded aluminium profiles with natural aluminium finish. Black matt finish as option.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminum profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Grilles have two sets parallel aerofoil blades with one set mounted horizontally on the front and other set vertically at the rear.
- Frame is separated from aerofoil deflection blades by nylon bushings. This method of assembly ensures quiet, smooth and rattle free operation.
- Deflection blades can be adjusted manually and individually, to provide air deflection in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Grilles are rigidly fixed with opposed blade damper by grippers. Damper blade is screw operated from the face opening.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.