Hospital/clean Room attenuators are available in different models, specifically engineered for sensitive area applications requiring broadband noise reduction coupled with erosion-proof acoustic fill. Performance data is provided for four basic lengths-3′ ,5′, 7′ ,and 10′. Units are also offered In 4′ , 6′ , and 6′ lengths.
Model HP-MD is a high-pressure drop unit ideally suited for system velocities at or near 1,000 fpm.
Modal SP-MD also provides excellent attenuation values along with a standard pressure drop at somewhat higher air velocities.
Model LP-MD offers the lowest pressure drop for higher velocity systems.
Special Features of our Low-Frequency Attenuators are:
- Diffusion angle to Improve pressure drop
- Bellmouth entrance to help minimize turbulence
- Acoustic fill encapsulated In polyethylene to eliminate erosion and absorption of gases
- Acoustic stand-off between the perforated baffle and the acoustic fill to enhance performance
- Seams are mastic filled to insure airtight units to 8″ w.g.
- also available in stainless steel or aluminum construction.