In line duct mounted HEPA housing boxes provide clean air where high efficiency filtration is required. The Unit suitable to install in the duct
work system and available in different sizes based on the air fIow requirements.
- HEPA Filter housing boxes are supplied with Flanges in the upstream and downstream side to mount the unit easily in between the duct.
- The units are provided with Access door on sides to access the filters and pressure monitoring system will be mounted for each filter stages to measure the pressure drop across the filters.
- HEPA Filters are tested as per EN 1822 and delivered with individual test certificates to the site.
- The Unit can be supplied with Multiple stages by providing pre and fine filters before the HEPA Filter based on the degree of cleanliness required.
- Pre, fine and HEPA Filters can be installed in the channels of the unit easily by sliding. The filter stages can be selected according to the requirement and the required degree of cleanliness. In accordance to that, the channels shall fixed in the Housing box.
- HEPA filters are installed to ensure 100% leak proof operation and the filters are installed with proper gaskets. The method of installation ensures the performance of the filter and to serve the purpose.
- Pressure measurement ports are provided on the entry and exit sides of each filter stage to measure the pressure drop across the filter. These ports are connected to Pressure Gauges/DP Switches to indicate the measurement. This will helps us to change the filter once its reaches to the final pressure drop value.
- The Filters can be selected based on the Airflow and the air stream velocity by considering the Pressure drop. The Pre & Fine filter selection is based on the application too. For the selection of HEPA filter and additional options contact factory. HEPA Filters are available in various capacities and efficiencies.