• Dual use: For daily ventilation and smoke extraction in case of fire F300 (300°C/120 min.).
• Aerodynamical impellers for maximum thrust and with low sound level.
• Motors IP54, insulation class H (smoke extract); motors IP55, insulation class F (CO-exhaust).
• Casing manufactured from galvanized steel.
• Removable fan module also after installation for easy maintenance.
• Certified to BS 7346: Part 2/EN 12101-3
Airflow Range (L/S)
Up to 2900 L/S
Blades are made of Die-Cast Aluminium Alloy with sophisticated aerodynamical profile
Totally enclosed, fan-cooled squirrel cage 3 phase motors rated to IEC 34-1, Class H , IP 55
-20°C to +300/400°C