The laminar fIow field for operating room are used to create a uniform air fIow of specific cleanliness in septic and aseptic operating theatres.
They meet the most stringent hygienic and technical requirements for air filtration.
- The Unit ceiling method complying with hospitals standards for operating rooms. Designed to provide long-term safety for the critical room by eliminating particles
- The use of a laminar fIow field helps achieve minimum contamination of air fIow during surgery, as bacteria, viruses and dust particles are captured by HEPA filters immediately before they enter the operating theatre through the air conditioning system.
- The complete System guarantees an air quality class ISO 4/5 in accordance with ISO 14644-1. The filters are tested with EN 1822-4 Filtration standard and delivered along with individual test certificates.
- The housing box shall have Rectangular / Round spigot connection at the inlet side to connect with the duct work.
- Perforated diffusers are provided at the bottom of the housing to allow the air fIow to the room side. The diffusers are easily mountable (Hinged/removable type) for the replacement of filters directly from room side.
- A Test port shall be provided through the adjacent knife edge and shall be accessible from the room side of the hood while the filter is installed, and the grill is removed. The test port shall be designed to measure final pressure drop of the filter during its replacement.
- All the Laminar hoods are visually inspected and tested as per the standards for leak proof.
- The installation of the housing box is very easy. Hanging supports will be provided in the housing box with holes to hang the thread rods.