Kitchen Box Fan – MBF Series
MBF range of backward curve centrifugal fan give optimum performance and higher efficiency yet low operation noise.
It is developed & tested with German technology with non-overloading characteristics. This set of ventilation fans is widely used in the market not only for the performance but also simple & easy installation thanks to its design.
• 20mm/40mm double-skinned panel available in mineral wool steel or PU panel for ultra acoustic insulation.
• Panel of all side can be easily disassembled for inspection or maintenance.
• Air flow can be configured for a straight throw or 90 ° direction.
• Best used for kitchen exhaust system. MBF box fan can replace the traditional bifurcated fan. It generate higher static pressure and the motor can be located out of the air stream.
• For DV series, fan motors can be connected in delta configuration to run at high speed (1400rpm) or in a star configuration to run at low speed (1000rpm).
• The multi-box fans come with 20 mm or 40mm double-skinned panels with mineral wool or PU injection on all sides providing effective acoustic insulation.
• The multi-box fans are designed for easy installation. These fans can be installed at a bend/ elbow of a duct system to eliminate the pressure loss across the bend/elbow.
• Casing panels can be disassembled easily from all sides to facilitate easy maintenance and replacement of parts.
• Multi-box fans have It sound level due to the acoustic insulation.
• High efficiency Et higher static pressure.