- Nylon Mesh Filters are used as a pre-filter in all types of Air handling units. It uses passive electrostatic attraction to trap airborne particles.
- It is an excellent replacement for disposable type and other low efficiency filters. It is suitable for industrial, commercial as well as residential
application where clean air is required.
- Nylon Mesh filters operate on the principle of static electricity similar to that found on a comb when rubbed against sweater.
- Removes airborne particles such as Dust, Pollen, Lint, Grease, Mold Spores, Dust mites, and other harmful pollutants
- Standard and Custom sizes are Available.
- Non-Allergic media is unaffected by moisture or washing.
- Filters are available in GI Rods (4mm / 6 mm diameter) as frame material.
- Filters can be supplied with optional Aluminum pleated mesh or PVC coated wire mesh for reinforcement.
Poly propylene media used in Nylon Mesh filters have an inherent electrostatic charge, which is enhanced by the movement of air
through and across media. Particles in the air stream become polarized and are drawn to the media.
- Office Buildings
- Airports / Seaports / Railway / Metro