Odor Control units with Activated Carbon Filters which are intended to remove gaseous contaminants from intake, re-circulated or discharge ventilation air. The main purpose of the units is to remove gaseous contaminants from the exhaust air and to prevent the environment from the Odour and harmful gases.
- The method of Odor removal is through a combination of physical property of adsorption and the chemical process of oxidation.
- Odor control units can be supplied with Pre filters before the Carbon filters for Particle arrestance. It is extremely important that Gas phase filters to be adequately protected from particulate contamination. Particulate loading clogs the pre structure of the Carbon Granules, seriously reducing their ability to capture molecules of Gas and odour.
- The selection of Carbon granules is based on the Airflow and the dwell time. The combination of Carbon and Gas phase granules are based on the list of Gas to be arrested or controlled.
- It is extremely important that Gas Phase filters be adequately protected from particulate contamination. Particulate loading clogs the pore structure of the carbon granules, seriously reducing their ability to capture molecules of Gas and odour.
- The units are provided with Access door on sides to access the filters and pressure monitoring system will be mounted for each filter stages to measure the pressure drop across the filters.
- The boxes have the handles and fire rated knobs or locks. The door can be fitted in the unit with neoprene leak proof gaskets to ensure that there is no leakage between the door and the Housing box.