These in-line tubular pack less (no acoustic fill) attenuators are available in two models for special applications requiring broadband noise reduction. Performance data is provided for tree basic diameters – 8″, 12″, and 16″.
Model NF SDS-20 provides excellent attenuation value wi1h a moderate pressure drop for system velocities at or near 1000 fpm.
Model NF SDS-8 is a low-pressure drop unit ideally suited for higher velocities at or near 2,000 fpm.
Special features of our Standard Attenuators are:
- No acoustic fill or other sound-absorptive material
- 22 gauge minimum galvanized stee1 casings
- 24 gauge minimum perforated galvanized baffle
- Seams are mastic filled to insure airtight units to 8″ w.g.
- also available in SS or aluminum construction