Skip to content
- Multipleat Filters are made from Poly ester synthetic media pleated with PVC Coated Galvanized wire mesh.
- Metalic frame construction will offers greater resistance in hard operating conditions.
- Filter offers very high dust arrestance and dust holding capacity than the other types of similar grade panel filters.
- Use as Pre filter lengthens the service life of other secondary filters.
- PVC Coated wire mesh support on both upstream and downstream sides ensures rigidity to the pleats and pleat stability.
- A large filter surface is provided by pleating the media which forms a radial V Shaped design to ensure maximum media utilization.
- The filter can be cleaned with low pressure air once or twice during its normal lifetime. It can be cleaned with a solution of water and
detergent on a limited basis.
- The filter can be custom manufactured to any size.
- These filters particularly applicable in high humidity or Coastal areas where disposable filters are quickly degraded
- Intake and exhaust air systems for heavy
- General Air Handling units
- Food Processing
- Ventilation system
- Air conditioning Systems
- Car Ventilation
- Chemical Plants