Pressure Dependent Variable Air Volume Unit
Pressure Dependent Type VAVs combine the advantages of proven air handling concepts to give complete zoning flexibility at a lower cost from a single zone source. These VAVs complement by providing excellent temperature control and central air distribution with unlimited zoning, combined with common By-passing with VZD – Variable Zone Damper The added
advantage of multi-zone systems are by supplying centralized air distribution form unwanted zones to demand-related zones. Easy and simple to install, can be used with packaged/ducted / Air handling units in any building or offices and can be easily modified or relocated as interior requirements.
AV-200 series are pressure-dependent type VAVs which are designed to achieve Variable Air Volume delivery of conditioned air to a room through a single duct. Variable Air Volume is achieved by directing required volume of conditioned air in direct response to temperature control signals from the Modulating type room thermostat.
The actual air quantities are determined by designing air quantity settings and space cooling settings.
• Casing 1.0 mm thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
• Blade: 1.0mm thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
• Round Shaft Bar of 12mm Ø Galvanized Steel.
• Internal Acoustic Insulation of 12mm thick XPE acoustic liner or 25mm thick acoustic liners made of fiber glass with Black tissue facing.
• All VAV’s are mechanically sealed and gasketed for air tight construction.
• Modulating Type of Actuators, with 24Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital Thermostat as a standard supply.
• BMS & Bacnet compatible controls will be supply upon client’s request and optional.
• All Variable Air Volume are internally lined, sealed and manufactured as per international standards and confirmed to NFPA 90 A and UL 181 standards for erosion.