The Prime retrofit unit is ideal for converting a mechanical terminal unit into a VAV terminal unit. Designed to retrofit Variable / constant volume units, AV-330/430 retrofit product offers compatible controls for most building automation systems and installation convenience. With prime Retrofit VAV terminals in place, building owners can make use of a variety of fan volume control options. A major concern when retrofitting is downtime. Since the AV-330/430 terminal unit is compact and can be installed through the ceiling grid, installation costs and downtime are reduced..
• 1mm thick galvanized steel casing construction.
• Suitable for low, medium, or high pressure application with the ability to operate throughout a wide range of HVAC systems.
• Airflow capacities ranging from 40 to 3660 CFM to provide airflow control for most commercial applications.
• Differential Pressure Grid made of Aluminium is fixed at the Inlet Side of VAV.
• Modulating Type of Actuators, with 24Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital Thermostat as a standard supply.
• Round inlet and outlet sizes ranging from 100mm (4”) to 400mm (16”) diameter; slightly undersized to fit standard spiral and flex duct.
• Cast position indicator on damper shaft for easy monitoring of damper position.
• Bushes are self-lubricating; unaffected by temperature and humidity.