The terminal housing is the traditional method for fitting HEPA filters into a duct work system ensuring high quality clean air is supplied directly
to the clean room or equipment where it is required.
- Housing box can be customized to any size based on the Air fIow requirement.
- The filter clamping system is designed for various filter depths. Based on the requirement of Air fIow & Pressure drop, Housing box can be designed by using suitable mini pleat filters.
- Low pressure drop filters can be used either to maintain pressure cascades or to get energy savings.
- The filter is pre-positioned in the housing which makes it possible to handle by only one person.
- The installation of the housing box is very easy. Hanging supports will be provided in the housing box with holes to hang the thread rods.
- Pressure measurement test port shall be provided through adjacent to the knife edge and shall be accessible from the room side while the filter is installed, and the diffuser is removed. The test port shall be designed to measure the final pressure drop of filters for their replacement.
- Perforated diffuser / 4 Way Diffusers are provided at the bottom of the housing to allow the air fIow to the room side. The diffusers are easily mountable (Hinged/removable type) for the replacement of filters directly form room side.
- The housing box shall have Rectangular / Round spigot connection at the inlet side to connect with the duct work. Dampers can be provided in the spigot to control the air fIow as per the requirement of customer.
- The HEPA Filters shall be selected as per the cleanroom standard ISO 14644 to ensure the quality of High Efficiency filter. The filter dimension is based on the air fIow. Filters are tested as per EN 1822 and delivered with individual test certificates to the site.