NR is the difference between the sound pressure levels between two rooms seperated by a wall containing a TRANSFER SILENCER. NOISE REDUCTION (NR) EXPRESSED IN DECIBELS, dB
All of our standard and custom silencers are available in any construction gauge and material to meet the most demanding application.
Our application engineers review all selections to ensure the besl available solution is applied to meet your needs.
SPEECH INTERFERENCE LEVEL:
SPEECH INTERFERENCE LEVEL (SIL) is the average noise reduction, in the three speech-interference octave bends 4, 5, and 6
(500, 1000, and 2000 Hz center frequencies, respectively).
1. Shell – 22 gauge galvanized steel
2. Baffles-22 gauge galvanized steel
3. Fill -Inorganic mineral glass fiber
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
1. Allows transfer of air between adjoining office spaces and jury rooms while maintaining speech privacy(STC Rating)
2. Available In “T”, “L”, “Z”, & “U” configurations to meet the designed building wall STC rating
3. Typically installed in the wall or ceiling spaces where a conventional silencer will not work
4. Available in any cross-sectional size suited to meet the specific site requirements