Aerovac products are manufactured to meet the most stringent specifications and quality standards using our in-depth experience and expertise in the field. Fire dampers need inspecting and adjusting. The Aerovac range of duct access doors has been designed to allow easy and convenient access to such equipment with HVAC ductwork, while providing a secure, positive seal when closed. The AD-100 and ADH-100 Models offer quality double skin construction that meets SMACNA requirements with quick simple installation. Aerovac Access Doors provide easy mounting and positive closure. All models are available in a wide variety of size to suit each specific application.
1. Double skin 24 gauge, galvanised door panel for extra strength.
2. 1”(25mm) insulation.
3. Notched knock-over tabs.
4. Plated steel camlock fasteners
5. Positive seal synthetic gasket.
6. Safety retaining chain on removable door
7. Continuous piano-type hinge standared in Model ADH 100
1-1/2”(40mm)thick fibreglass insulation
or 2”(50mm) thick fibreglass insulation